Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marvel Universe

Welcome to the biggest united set of super-humans on Habbo Hotel USA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to join the <MU> on Habbo Hotel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suvien
Admin
Suvien

How to join the <MU> on Habbo Hotel Empty
PostSubject: How to join the <MU> on Habbo Hotel   How to join the <MU> on Habbo Hotel EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:07 pm

I'll list it in steps so it's easy for everyone.
1. Search "ChinaKen" for the main room of the RPG.

2. Once you enter the main room, look at the sticky above the door.

3. If your a custom, your motto will be:
<MU> Name [Power]

For example: <MU> Michael [Aerokinesis]

- After you make a custom, make sure you make a biography for that character so we know he/she is acceptable to our roleplay environment.
- Please don't add any ";" or "-" or "," to this motto. Write it just as it says, or we may not let you in.

4. If your a main character (if you applied to one and were accepted), your motto will be:
<MU> First name "Nickname" Last name

For example: (I'll use myself) <MU> Matt "Daredevil" Murdock

- Please don't add any ";" or "-" or "," to this motto. Write it just as it says, or we may not let you in.

5. Please stay active in the forums, for there may be important information that you may not read that will be vile to your roleplay experience. Keeping up to date on the forums will let you know who is who as a character, RP rules, and other information required members read.

6. Once you have this in your motto, wait at the door to the enterance of the RPG for someone to open it for you.

- Once someone has given you enterance to the RPG, please take your time in the OOC area, and go roleplay with other members.
- Please do not camp out in the main room, for it is OOC. We want all our members to be active roleplayers here.

7. Also, please be sure that you attend a student orientation. If you miss an oppertunity to be in one of our orientations, please contact any of the staff and let them know. We will give you a one-on-one orientation on the roleplaying. Thank you.

Thank you, and we hope you enjoy your roleplaying with us.
- MU Staff
Back to top Go down
https://comicon.forumotion.net
Siryn
Siryn

How to join the <MU> on Habbo Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join the <MU> on Habbo Hotel   How to join the <MU> on Habbo Hotel EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:14 am

Austinnnn:)

I think this needs altering due to the new sticky arrangements etc..?
x
Back to top Go down

How to join the <MU> on Habbo Hotel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: Important Information :: Joining Information-
Jump to: